Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girly Matters

Eleven years ago today, I was entering the homestretch to my wedding day.


We were married on December 30, 2000. It was a bit of a snowy day. After the wedding, I was going to have my dress cleaned and preserved in case my girls wanted to use it someday. It's been eleven years, and I still haven't gotten around to it. 


So today the girls and I pulled out my dress and had some fun. I was surprised that it really hasn't yellowed or changed at all. I wrapped it in a sheet and put it in the back of my closet. So far it seems to be doing okay.


Anyway, I wanted to share the pics of the girls. So if you're of a mind, take a look and enjoy.











2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!

    this makes me want to figure out whatever happened to my wedding dress!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Personal Nature of Holy Week

 HOLY WEEK IS PERSONAL. This is Holy Week. Depending on your background and upbringing, this may mean different things to you. Perhaps you t...