Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10 on 10

 "What? Don't all messy faced toddlers sit on the table?"
 I had an MRI this morning. Thankfully, it was so early that it almost seems like it was just a bad dream. And wow, I'm old.
 Memorizing her verse for Bible. Apparently it works better if you pace around the kitchen.
 Brotherly love.
 My new workspace. As you can see I'm busily... twittering.
 My inspirational view from said workspace.
 This is very important. The SECOND right answer. Never the first.
 Sweet sleepy baby with a knot on his forehead. I'm seriously considering a helmet for the poor child.
 Trying to put my new contacts in. I get a little better at it every day.
 Favorite song. It will probably change tomorrow, but at least today it was.

BONUS PICS JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY:
My reading material. LOOK HOW MUCH NONFICTION I HAVE!
 My dog giving me a condescending look. He thinks he's better than me.
 Gotta get those teeth out somehow. (JUST KIDDING!) Notice Sarge's face.
 Nope, it's still there. He lost the other one when he was 3 during an unfortunate "superman" event.
 Do we look tired? Cause we are.
 The only picture I edited. Then I got lazy. But look how nicely my boy did his last phonics paper for the year.
Yeah. No caption necessary.
Are we really surprised who wanted to be the cop and who wanted to be the crook?

2 comments:

  1. I love the brothers. They are so sweet. :) And your workspace view is very relaxing. You should feel motivated to write. All those books... I feel tired looking at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they were on any subject besides writing or research for writing they wouldn't be there in the first place. Not a big nonfiction fan. ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Personal Nature of Holy Week

 HOLY WEEK IS PERSONAL. This is Holy Week. Depending on your background and upbringing, this may mean different things to you. Perhaps you t...