Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ten on the Tenth

I actually remembered that it was the tenth. And I took ten pictures. But I must remind you that the life I live outside my head is really rather monotonous and dull. And I can't take pictures of the inside of my head. Or can I? You know how they say that we are either right brained or left brained? When I take those little quizzes, I always end up seeming just about 50/50. And today I noticed that my desk proved it.




On the left is my side for study. On the right is my side for fiction writing. My desk always looks like this, it wasn't just today. I guess maybe I am both. ANYWAY, moving on to the rest of these riveting pictures...

Don't you just wish these things would make themselves once in awhile.

Ooh. Nice.

A pathetic little lego man who is far from home.



I wish the cleaning fairy would hit this room.

I found a soldier in my kitchen. Or as he calls himself: a G.I.G.I.O.

Showing some respect.

Well, what's the use in having them if you don't put them to work? JUST KIDDING. She lives for this. Seriously.

Some lovely horse artwork.

It does appear that everyone will be able to visit the prize box tomorrow.

And there you have it. A day in the life of a 50/50 left/right brained homeschooling mother of four. You may now go about your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Personal Nature of Holy Week

 HOLY WEEK IS PERSONAL. This is Holy Week. Depending on your background and upbringing, this may mean different things to you. Perhaps you t...