Monday, January 12, 2015

Author Page Happenings

My writer friend Tanya Dennis has been reminding me on a regular basis for quite some time that an author needs a dedicated Facebook page. I was afraid to make the leap, but I finally closed my eyes and jumped.

Knowing my difficulties with keeping up with a blog, I will probably be more active on the Facebook page. But you can still reach me and receive updates either way. Here's the link:

Miranda Shisler, Author

On my author page, there are two descriptions of projects that will be published later this year. If either interests you, please "like" the page and share it with others you think might also be interested. Indie authors depend on word of mouth like a lifeline to their calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Personal Nature of Holy Week

 HOLY WEEK IS PERSONAL. This is Holy Week. Depending on your background and upbringing, this may mean different things to you. Perhaps you t...