Monday, October 10, 2011

10 on 10



Today is the 10th of October.

Lest you accuse me of stating the obvious, there is a reason I bring it up. I am participating for the first time in the blog tradition of "10 on 10." Ten pictures, taken every hour for ten hours, on the tenth day of the month. 

I admit my "every ten hours" was not a careful science. But generally, I think I got the idea across. Here is my day. It starts at lunchtime, because before that I was madly doing all the things I do in the morning.

 Screech is a messy little man. But we like him anyway.
 Here is just a taste of the mess. My continual, unending mess. SIGH.
 We discussed appropriate comma use in third grade language today. I impressed upon Spirit that correct punctuation can save a life.
 Homework, homework, homework.
Ah, elliptical. We meet again. We seem to do this daily.
Kids. Gotta love these moments of harmony.
 Dinner. Chili. Easy, great tasting, healthy.
Took a walk with the Sarge and Screech tonight.     It was pretty.

 MacGyver and I relax by turning many electronics on. You're welcome to judge if you don't do the same thing.

And that was my day.

3 comments:

  1. The sky was SO awesome tonight! And of course, I forgot to take my camera when we were out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I had was my blackberry. But honestly, I don't think there's much difference between that and my real camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! so glad you jumped on this bandwagon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Personal Nature of Holy Week

 HOLY WEEK IS PERSONAL. This is Holy Week. Depending on your background and upbringing, this may mean different things to you. Perhaps you t...