Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 on 10: A Big Day

It's interesting how some of the most exciting days of our lives start out with normalcy. Like with burnt bacon. And ironing. And Saturday morning cartoons.

It's also interesting how you can work on something for almost four months and as the day dawns and you look at your music you realize you were completely off in so many places.

I usually make it a point never to iron. Usually I feel that it's not an appropriate use of time. But I made an exception today.

So today was the Christmas concert that about 150 members of my church family (including my dad, mom, sister, brother-in-law and daughter Spirit) have been working on since August. We were, to say the very least, pretty excited. It went well, and the bonus is, we get to do it all again tomorrow night!

Today is also 10 on 10. So here is my day in pictures:







 This is my fellow 10 on 10 blogger Amy. If she decides to use it, you might see the same picture of me on her blog tonight.

 I stand next to Becky. She's waving to you.
I think MacGyver II liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Personal Nature of Holy Week

 HOLY WEEK IS PERSONAL. This is Holy Week. Depending on your background and upbringing, this may mean different things to you. Perhaps you t...